We’re not kidding when we say Music Industry Inside Out is MASSIVE! As well as our killer library of over 1,200 videos, you also have access to awesome resource lists, downloadable checklists, templates and factsheets, the national job listings board, a national events calendar and all our great free blog, how-to articles and interviews.
Alex The Astronaut
Recording Artist & Songwriter
"I signed up to music industry inside out because I was starting out as a young artist and I really needed some help understanding how everything worked. It covers all aspects from managers to booking shows and it’s been so amazing to have successful industry members share their knowledge through such an easy to work platform. I’ve watched all the videos I can and I can safely say I wouldn’t be in the great position I am as an artist if I hadn’t had such an awesome and easy music business and artist education system there to help me along! " [... read more testimonials]
Understanding how to get the most out of Music Industry Inside Out:
- Savvy Seven! This is a regular feature where bands and artists answer seven frequently asked questions about the business end of their work
- A Week In The Life Of... ! This popular regular feature gives readers a fascinating insight into a typical workweek for people working busy jobs in the music industry.
- Our national jobs board is one of the most popular pages on the site and is jam-packed with music industry related joblistings from around the country.
- The national music industry events calendar lists music business workshops, panels, masterclasses, grant and funding opportunities, festival opportunities, networking events, conferences and other great opportunities from around the country.
- Our testimonials page shares some of our great reviews and where you can also leave a review of your own.
- Thinking about becoming a member? This is our mega sales information page. It's epic. Full of information. Check it out.
- Our fantastic library of how to articles is a great place to drill down into some tips to grow a sustainable career.
- We have a heap of guest authors contributing content too, including Viv Fantin, Dan Chisholm, Danny Yau, Scott Maughan and more. Their very specialised articles are great reads!
- Check out the Glossary of Music & Music Business Terms
- Our collection of music business/education resources is massive. Go on. Get drilling!
- Once you've bought your membership, the best place to start is to get to know the mentors - who they are, what they do. You can also click on each of these thumbnails to be sent to mentor self-intro's and a list of all their course contributions.
- 33+ hours of Course Content. Click on each thumbnail to be taken to the module and unit listings. Each unit has a time stamp in its title so you know how much time it'll take. You must hit the "NEXT" button for your course progress bar to show. Using this tool is the best way to know which videos you haven't watched yet. As no course is ever finished, and we add new units all the time, it's easy to miss new content!
- If you just want to dip your toes into a little learning rather than buying a full membership, why not try our on-demand webinars? Topics include Music Marketing, The Live Arena (booking gigs and tours) and Songwriting/Creative Development. 10 bucks a pop.
Wanna join us? Here's how:
Individuals can join up for membership on either a $37 monthly or $277 annual pay cycle (excellent value at $23 per month) and can unsubscribe at any time. Membership includes access to over 33 hours worth of video made up of 25+ video courses, 90+ mentor interviews and 1150+ unique bite-sized tips on top of the resource lists, downloadable checklists/templates and factsheets, the national job listings board, the national events calendar and all our great free blog how-to articles and interviews!
Organisations / Schools / Institutions can purchase memberships for their cohort. Membership includes all the same great benefits as the Individual Memberships package.
Prices are flexible, based on your numbers and start from as low as $25 p/y. We can offer unique account pages for each member so they can track their progress, or Open IP Access for large groups.