Website Perth International Arts Festival
At the edge of Australia, at the edge of the world, our lifestyle, our environment, our history provides us with a singularly distinctive outlook on how we celebrate creativity and culture — and embrace the very best that humanity has to offer from anywhere on the planet. Every summer since 1953 Perth explodes with music, dance, stories, conversations and laughter. Bright and bold and refreshingly down-to-earth, our Festival is made for locals — but we invite everyone to jump in, and experience art in a different light.
The Marketing department is responsible for audience development, advertising, brand impact, strategic communications, digital activities and customer service excellence. We develop a broad reaching marketing program that strengthens relationships with existing customers, attracts new audiences and deepens the level of engagement that each individual has with their Festival experience. Attendance and reach are our key drivers.
Under the direction of the Ticketing Manager, assist in the running of the Festival Information Centre, general ticketing operations, and reporting.
The Ticketing and Customer Service team comprises of a Ticketing Manager, Ticketing Coordinator, and up to 15 Ticketing and Customer Service (casual) team members led by our Ticketing Manager as part of the Marketing team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and understand the Tessitura ticketing and CRM system with training from Festival Staff
- Process Festival ticket and membership bookings at the Festival’s Information Centre and various box office outlets on the Tessitura and Ticketek systems
- Provide a high level of informed, courteous and friendly information to Festival patrons
- Support with assessing and communicating customer complaints to relevant Festival staff
- Assist with the running of external Festival box offices
- Provide feedback and advice to the Festival in regards to ticketing
- Assist the Ticketing Manager with event and other ticketing administration duties as required
- Under the direction of the Ticketing Coordinator, ensure that all ticketing documentation is filed in accordance to Festival procedure
- Other duties as required by the Ticketing Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following capabilities:
- Previous ticketing experience with Tessitura, ENTA, Ticketek or Ticketmaster
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and in a demanding environment
- Good computing skills including MS Suite
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high volume contact service environment
- Strong problem solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
The successful applicants will be invited to join us on the 24 of October 2018 for training (prior to the November launch of the 2019 PF Program) until the conclusion of the program in March 2019. All team members will be provided with detailed system and process training as well as full patron event experience briefings to deliver high quality customer service.
The casual team will be made up of approximately 12 employees and rosters will operate over various venues and hours on a 7 day cycle and will initially consist of 8 – 12 hours per week then increase over the core Festival program 8 Feb- 3 Mar, 2019. Please outline your availability between 24 October 2018 – 3 March 2019 in your application.
If you have great customer service skills with a strong interest in the arts and an understanding of ticketing, please forward your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com