Website Brisbane Festival
BRISBANE FESTIVAL IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S MAJOR INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVALS.
Each September, it explodes across the city with a thrilling program of theatre, music, dance, circus, opera and major public events such as Sunsuper Riverfire.
Brisbane Festival attracts an audience of around one million people every year.
Brisbane Festival has only been annual since 2009, but in that time it’s been embraced by the city and admired by the world.
The Theatre Republic Associate Producer works closely with the Theatre Republic Producer to deliver various projects within the artistic program for Brisbane Festival. The Associate Producer is responsible for assisting in delivering delegated projects at Theatre Republic, liaising with artists and coordinating artist logistical requirements.
This is a Full Time contract for the period of 9 April to 19 October
This role will suit an experienced, proactive and well organised professional with high level administrative skills and experience in coordinating creative programs.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working with artists and coordinating artist logistical requirements.
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Exceptional administration skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow direction
- Tertiary qualification in theatre, entertainment or arts management or an equivalent combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated use of a database system, or the capacity to quickly obtain these skills.
- Experience in event management or a festival environment.
Download the Position Description including details on how to apply.
Applications close 12 noon, Monday 19 March 2018. Applications are strictly confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com