Website Roland Australia
Roland Australia is currently seeking a full-time Synth and Music Production Product Manager to facilitate awareness of the products, create content and do other activities that ultimately lead to increased sales.
You would have had previous experience in sales and/or marketing, possibly having done a similar role in a different industry. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will be utilised daily as both internal and external communications are a key part of the role.
You will be an authority in your product group, being the absolute source of knowledge in all things synth. In a nutshell, this job is about getting people as excited as you are about Roland synthesizers to build sales with our partners.
Based in Dee Why, Sydney, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals who also have a passion for making music and get excited when Roland releases new products.
The job has the following key elements
- Work closely with established dealers, helping them produce and promote engaging content for their social media and website
- Have a thorough understanding of different marketing channels (e.g. website, blog, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram) and how to use them
- Provide product training for retail salespeople with hands-on ‘customer focused’ real world examples
- Work closely with artists, influencers and industry bodies
- Monitor market conditions, competitive products and consumer sentiment; producing reports and making suggestions
- A commercial understanding of the role, accompanied by a belief that providing application based ‘value’ marketing will lead to sales
- Contact Name: David
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.roland.com.