Website Warner Music Australia Pty Ltd
We are an innovative forward thinking record label and we are looking for somebody to come and commercially align our music with great visual content in a role as Synchronisation Manager.
We are Warner Music Australia. We pride ourselves on creativity and our encouragement. We work with everyone from Stormzy to E^st, Cardi B to Charli XCX, Ed Sheeran to Blur, and many more. You’ll be working with emerging stars and superstars, from around the world and here in Australia.
This role will create opportunities and respond to briefs to match our music with TV adverts, scenes in TV shows, films, video games and more.
- Have you got a creative mind that can imagine how music can enhance the emotional connection of a visual with audiences?
- Do you already have contacts in film, studios, agencies that you know use music to add to value to their storytelling to connect their brand with customers?
- Are you driven and can set your eyes on a commercial goal and nail it?
- Are you. a positive opportunist who can generate new relationships and opportunities?
- Is this the role that you have been waiting for with a company that you know you would love to work for?
Apply before Tuesday July 3rd and proactively show your ambitions and why you could be the perfect candidate.
Here’s the summary outline for the role:
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of domestic and international Warner Music master recordings.
- Strategically develop and increase synchronisation activity to successfully achieve set financial budgets.
- Manage all stages of the sync request, including negotiation, clearance and drafting/issuing of the licence agreement for all Warner Music content used in media such as Advertising, TV Promos, Film & TV, Online and corporate videos.
- Generate new relationships and opportunities while developing existing connections with music supervisors, TV networks and creative agencies in order to create revenue and exposure for our artists.
- Take responsibility for the creative strategy to maximise synchronization opportunities for Warner artists and repertoire by organizing meetings, listening sessions, active pitching for briefs and sending out music samplers.
- Identify new business opportunities and maximise commercial partnerships to increase volume and synchronisation income stream.
- Build relationships with the international Warner Music sync/licensing teams to create awareness and opportunities for Domestic artists on the global stage.
- Work closely with Brand Partnerships to coordinate on deals, particularly when pertaining to sync.
- Level of the role depends on the candidate and experience.
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience, please email both a covering letter and resume detailing your relevant experience to:email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: MONDAY 3 JULY 2018
Please note that applications will not be received or considered without providing both a covering letter and resume.
- Contact Name: HR
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.