Website Extreme Music
Location – Sydney > CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted – 8 Mar 2018
Closes – 22 Mar 2018
Industry – Production
Job type – Full-time
Extreme Music is the production music division of Sony/ATV Music Publishing. We:
- Find the perfect music for TV shows, Films, Online content and Games
- Help run a Music Library full of high-calibre kick-ass audio.
You will join our small, hard-working and fun-loving team in Pyrmont, where the role will include:
- Liaise and build rapport with our clients, and help source some new ones!
- Search our Music library for just the right songs to suit client briefs
- Prepare Hard Drives for client delivery
- Ad-hoc office admin & database maintenance
You will be:
- A people person – friendly, outgoing, and love being on the phone to clients.
- Music driven – and we mean, “can’t imagine your day without it” type driven!
- Know your music, inside and out – and be confident to engage with our clients and talk confidently to them about their music requests.
- Tech savvy – you know how to turn it on, boot it up, download it, run it, plug it in, save it.
This is a full time position. If you think it’s the perfect position for you please apply & tell us why with your CV and a cover note if you like.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia
- When are you available to start?
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.pedestrian.tv/job/sync-marketing-associate/ →