Website The World Bar
Are you a tech savvy social media genius? Do you have a deep passion for music? Do you love creating content? Can you write killer copy? We’re expanding the creative team here at The World Bar and need someone to fill an exciting new part-time role.
Core responsibilities include:
- Craft and execute social media strategies for various nights, collaborations and The World Bar brand
- Align social media marketing objectives with brand/marketing objectives
- Create and champion campaigns to drive specific markets
- Effectively evaluate overall social strategy and campaign results, as well as report findings along with recommendations
- Develop content strategies to support social media strategy for various nights and the overall brand
- Collaborate with internal creatives to execute amazing content
- Create ongoing content schedules and manage timelines
- Write copy for social media posts
- Attend events and take lots of photos, videos and gifs!
- Create effective content using Adobe Creative suite or similar
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least one year’s experience in social media marketing
- Solid understanding of how to implement social media strategies/tactics to align with overall business objectives and outcomes
- Always on point with all things social – keeping up to date with industry developments
- Proven management of social media channels and ability to navigate the intricacies of Facebook and Instagram
- Possesses the capability to create and curate content (Adobe Creative Suite skills)
- Great time and project management skills
- You love good tunes and a bit of banter (this is kind of a pre-requisite…)
Sound interesting? Shoot over your CV along with a short note as to why you fit the gig, along with examples of your work.
- Applicants are encouraged to attach examples of content or work they have executed to be shortlisted.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
About The World Bar:
The World Bar has thrown some of Sydney’s most renowned club nights and live music events over the last 18 years. A Kings Cross stalwart, the venue is helping reignite local nightlife culture with a refreshed weekly program, and delivering the country’s best emerging and revered artists to the city.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.