Website Extreme Music
Formed in 1997, Extreme Music is renowned in the industry and around the world for its boundary-pushing approach to production music. Its A-list roster has yielded diverse award-winning collections and includes artists and composers such as Quincy Jones, Hans Zimmer, Sir George Martin, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, and Junkie XL to name a few. Extreme’s client and project list is a veritable who’s who or what’s what in the entertainment field working with all major networks and studios, ad agencies and production companies. Extreme Music is headquartered in London, with its creative operations based in a 7,500 square-foot production compound in Santa Monica, California. Extreme Music also has operations in New York, Berlin, Stockholm and Sydney. For more Extreme information visit www.extrememusic.com. Extreme Music is the Production Music House under Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
The focus of this position is frontline contact with a variety of clients, covering everything from Advertising Agencies, to Filmmakers, Production companies, and more. The primary function of this role is servicing the diverse music needs of our clients. Looking for the perfect addition to our hard-working and fun-loving team in Sydney!
This includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of responsibility:
- Increasing revenue from client-base as well as researching potential new music users
- Maintaining contact with existing clients and establishing new relationships via phone, email and in person visits
- Music supervision and performing music searches for clients.
- Educating potential users of new formats and means of accessing the catalogue
- Providing personalised service to clients including, but not limited to, music searches, website demos.
- Providing feedback on the catalogue and ideas for the development of new releases based on production trends and client requests
- Participating in the planning, coordinating and execution of client events
- Passionate about Music
- Exceptionally organised, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Team player with ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to consistently work under pressure and an excellent problem solver
- Ability to use analytical thought process to make fast paced decisions
- Ability to change focus and prioritize based on client’s needs
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent work ethic
- Proactive and shows initiative
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.