Website Brisbane Festival
BRISBANE FESTIVAL IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S MAJOR INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVALS.
Each September, it explodes across the city with a thrilling program of theatre, music, dance, circus, opera and major public events such as Sunsuper Riverfire.
Brisbane Festival attracts an audience of around one million people every year.
Brisbane Festival has only been annual since 2009, but in that time it’s been embraced by the city and admired by the world.
The Program Assistant will work closely with the Senior Producer to deliver various projects within the artistic program for Brisbane Festival.
This is a Full Time contract for the period of 20 August to 5 October.
This role will suit an experienced and creative professional with high level administrative skills, a proactive approach, and a passion for the arts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working with artists and coordinating artist logistical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow direction
- Tertiary qualification in theatre, entertainment or arts management or an equivalent combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated use of a database system, or the capacity to quickly obtain these skills.
- Experience in event management or a festival environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org