Website Universal Music Group
Ever dreamed of representing some of the world’s most influential music artists?
Universal Music Australia are on the hunt for a talented PR & Media Manager to join the Melbourne team. Managing relationships with VIC, SA and regional Australia based media, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering growth in the exposure of local and international artists.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key business partners and media across Victoria, South Australia and regional Australia.
- Responsible for increasing weekly radio chart share for international and local artist releases.
- Drive exposure of Universal artists across relevant media and seek out cross-platform promotional opportunities.
- Work with Marketing and Digital teams to maximise and monetise promotional opportunities.
- Pitch and execute on ground promotional schedules. Work with Artist Relations team to execute schedules as required.
- Provide regular and detailed reports on promotional activity, media coverage and results.
- Keep abreast of trends and identify digital media opportunities.
- Background in media, PR, entertainment, marketing or other related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the media landscape and its role in music, including digital media.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Highly creative and innovative.
- A motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about music.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.