Website Thinking Loud
Thinking Loud are a leading Sydney agency with a passion for music, youth culture and brand marketing. Our client roster includes global brands such as Boiler Room, Red Bull Music, Bacardi, Jameson, Southern Comfort, Wrangler and JBL, as well as music clients such as Sampa The Great, REMI, Touch Sensitive, Winston Surfshirt, Flight Facilities, Pnau and Cut Copy. We’re looking for a skilled Senior Publicist / Account Manager to join our Sydney office on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 2 – 4 years agency experience in PR / communications role, with experience planning and implementing brand PR campaigns in the culture space a plus
- A strong passion for music and culture with an in-depth knowledge of these industry landscapes in Australia including key media, labels, artists, promoters, festivals and venues
- The ability to demonstrate a healthy network of contacts and media relationships across multiple industry sectors, with contacts in music, lifestyle, pop culture and consumer tech sectors a plus.
- Proven experience in developing strong, collaborative relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Experience managing social influencer networks and executing measurable campaigns
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to solve problems and work independently
You will be responsible for:
- Working with cross-functional, in-house teams and contract staff to plan and implement innovative, creative PR campaigns in line with set KPI’s
- Ongoing client contact: managing day-to-day expectations and requests of PR agency clients, covering consumer brand, record label and event / entertainment accounts
- Managing WIP meetings (client and internal)
- End to end management of key PR projects and retained client accounts
- Working closely and collaboratively with media to deliver considered, top-tier editorial output across music, lifestyle, pop culture and consumer tech publishers
- Managing and maintaining internal agency process documents and tools, including WIP documents, run sheets, worksheets, timelines, KPI trackers and content schedules are updated
- Providing support at all relevant agency events, including out of hours and weekend activities when requested
- Leading on client reporting, ensuring agency tools are up to date to allow timely and effective client communication and campaign evaluation
- Assisting where possible in building the agency client roster of music and consumer brand clients and creating new business leads through existing contacts and research
- Supervising and managing junior staff and interns within your team
To apply for this job please visit thebrag.com.