Website Tuned Global Pty Ltd
Tuned Global creates and manages music streaming applications. We provide turnkey music solutions similar to a Spotify experience. With over 40M tracks available within our catalogue we power music streaming services of global enterprises, including Telco’s, large brands and music labels.
We are passionate about delivering a great music experience to our end users and engaging them in the music apps for longer each day. We are a creative environment, looking at how to extend deeper engagement via new features and experimentation.
We are located on the edge of the CBD in Docklands, with easy access via train, tram or car. We offer an excellent package and offer the opportunity for flexible work arrangements, including working from home.
You will be an important member of the Operations team. This team is responsible for working with both clients and music labels to ensure the smooth operation of a client’s music service. You will assist in translating requests from clients to the technical team. You will work closely with this team in creating new functionality and improving the user experience, based on client feedback.
- Working with music labels in arranging content delivery and managing errors
- Assist in managing client communication and feature requests
- Assist clients with the use of the Content Management System
- Assist in maintaining online client documentation
- Assist with the on-boarding of new clients
As an ideal applicant you will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an operational role.
- Good understanding of music services
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail and Processes
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
If you are looking for a position offering excellent working conditions and are willing to work as part of a high performance team, please forward your resume.
This role is a full time position and you must have the rights to work in Australia
No recruiters please.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.