Website Positive Feedback
Want to work for Positive Feedback?
- Positive Feedback is a boutique PR, communications and artist management agency specialising in music, arts and culture.
- With passion, integrity and strategy as their cornerstone, Positive Feedback work with a roster of top tier talent and humans of the highest order, getting their kicks from developing creative, tailored strategies for their clients, culminating in long-term sustainable careers on a global level, as well as positive profiling for the people they love working with.
- With a growing team and imminent global expansion, Positive Feedback is looking for an experienced Sydney-based publicist to work across a range of clients including globally recognised musicians, developing artists, record labels, brands and creative projects. This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional, organised, detail-driven and ambitious individual looking for a challenging, fulfilling, creative role.
- The successful candidate will be creative, collaborative, have at least two years music PR and radio plugging experience, be strategic, positive, and enjoy being part of a small team. They will need to have a keen interest in the global media landscape, have strong industry relationships and be passionate about the changing possibilities of the industry. Artist management or digital marketing experience would be looked at favourably.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Account manage, strategise and run music focused publicity projects for a local roster consisting of the likes of Alison Wonderland, The Jungle Giants, SAFIA, Polish Club, Confidence Man and POND as well as international acts including Father John Misty, RL Grime, Dillon Francis, Porter Robinson to name a few. For full roster head to www.positive-feedback.com.au.
- Have at least two years of relevant experience in public relations with strong media and industry contacts, a passion for music and the creative industries and a fundamental interest in developing careers and long-term strategies for an exceptional client base.
- Assist in developing the international PR arm of the business.
- Assist in developing and expanding the domestic media database.
- Manage publicity projects for national and international touring artists, local arts projects, events and a series of forthcoming culture-focused campaigns.
- Be passionate about organisation, processes and communication with a strong attention to detail managing workflow across the board.
- Be an exceptional communicator and have excellent people management skills – whether this be at creating collateral, reporting to clients, communicating with the Director or delegating to staff.
- Use their own initiative and be creative – it is important that this person is independent but also actively collaborative.
- Be committed, loyal and excited about the possibility of working hard to grow and nurture an agency with an international vision.
- Be confident about being part of a small but growing posse of passionate, unique, hard working publicists.
- Be as comfortable doing small admin jobs as creating global PR strategies for the roster. As a small agency, this person can’t be afraid to get their hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done to see the efficient running of the business.
- Have a strong knowledge and interest of media outlets both locally and internationally.
- International PR experience, digital marketing, domestic commercial radio and an artist management background will be looked upon favourably.
THIS PERSON HAS / IS:
- Gets along with the team and embodies a culture of wellness, fun, hard work, celebration, good people, inspiration, creativity, thinking outside the box, success, sustainability and growth.
- Understands the value of hard work and professionalism and is able to transition seamlessly from attending industry and client events, shows and festivals to office-based tasks.
- Full of integrity and highly ethical, loyal and driven by the manifesto of making good things happen for good people.
- Organised, calm under pressure, fun and has a sense of humour.
- Highly creative and emotionally intelligent, able to capitalise on clients’ unique passion points in order to create strategic promotional plans and long-term vision for clients and the business.
- Productive, efficient and processes driven with high attention to detail.
- International vision with expansive, big ideas.
- Has strong relationships with media and industry and able to utilise their networks as well as creative promo plans and carefully considered strategy to achieve exceptional results for our client base.
- Passionate about Positive Feedback’s ethos.
Please send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21st, 2018.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.