Collarts is seeking a coordinator to facilitate our Music Production degree. Students enrolled into the Bachelor of Arts/Diploma of Music Production are working towards careers in music production and as electronic music performers. They are currently completing classes in production, audio engineering, music performance and composition. The role involves collaborating with our Program Leader and working, with academic assistance, in the areas of leadership, student pastoral care and being supported by the management staff for the Bachelor of Arts (Music Production). You will be required to coordinate curriculum and assessment, apply industry currency and comply with internal and external policies and procedures. You will need to have a sound knowledge of music production, electronic performance, software and synthesis and possess the ability to teach music production, composition and technology with preparation and passion.
To be successful in this role you will:
- be connected to the music industry as a music producer and electronic music performer
- have expert knowledge in various Digital Audio Workstation skills
- have knowledge in sampling and synthesis
- have some teaching experience in Higher Education settings
- have expert knowledge of contemporary music production
- possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
- possess demonstrable experience in blended eLearning
- demonstrate leadership skills in music, production, education or a similar field; and
- showcase outstanding skill, expertise and success in your creative field, substantiated through positive reputation, public profile and/or industry review
This is a great opportunity to nurture Australia’s future music production leaders, and join an exciting institution as it develops and expands its activities and programs.
If you have any questions about the role or would like to see a copy of the position description, please contact:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com