Website Pitch Control
Pitch Control is a touring and event promoter company,
based out of Prahran, Melbourne. A lean operation, our past and present touring roster includes an array of niche and commercial electronic artists like DJ Snake, Duke Dumont, JAUZ, Snails, Kolsch, Green Velvet, Sofi Tukker etc. We also operate the national Touch Bass concert tour.
Due to our growth we’re on the lookout for a marketing gun to join our team. Reporting to the Director, you are a marketer with proven success and experience in the music industry and/or events, who can think dextrously and is prepared to take a digital-first and innovative approach to event marketing.
- You will plan and execute end to end marketing strategies as per allocated budget, by considering the nuances of the demographic you’re speaking to.
- Create and execute a cohesive cross-channel marketing strategy, which may include Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Mailchimp (or other eDM software), Spotify and relevant offline channels.
- You will source PR opportunities for our smaller tours, or manage our external publicist for larger tours or festivals. This includes maximising PR opportunities not just on media channels, but via paid amplification.
- Create and/or source visual assets, including tour flyers and other promotional material, show photographers and videographers, cuts, radio ads, etc.
- Planning and managing content across existing social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).
- Own any new marketing initiatives and tests, including new platforms or features.
- Managing and evaluating partner and sponsor opportunities.
- Creating logical and clear marketing plans, updates and reports.
- A passion / understanding for electronic music. Familiarity with the artists and market we operate in will be looked upon favourably.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in music and/or event marketing, with a proven ability in digital and social media marketing.
- In-depth understanding of Facebook marketing and Business Manager, including custom audiences, pixels, remarketing, partner data, advertiser access, crossposting and targeting.
- An understanding of, or ability to quickly learn offline and street marketing. strategies, with the ability to maximise and amplify partner and sponsorship opportunities.
- Attention to detail, and strong organisational skills.
- Great stakeholder management and communication, as you will be in constant contact with artist management, agents, promoters and other interested parties.
- Ability to produce insightful reports in a clear, concise and logical manner.
Nice to have
- Higher education in marketing, advertising, communications or a similar discipline.
- An existing network with suppliers, and/or the greater music/entertainment industry.
- Experience with asset creation (Photoshop, InDesign, iMovie, etc).
Does this sound like you? Apply now with both a resume and cover letter, and be sure to speak to the requirements outlined above!
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.