Website Audio Network
Who are we?
Audio Network is a disruptive, tech-enabled global music company that is one of the largest independent creators of original, high-quality music for use in video. The Company’s music is uniquely featured in both high-end TV and advertising productions through to user-generated content on digital and social platforms.
Collaborating with over 1,000 composers, artists and producers, Audio Network has built a world-class catalogue of more than 150,000 tracks of original music spanning a broad range of genres and styles and benefits from owning 100% of the rights to license this music globally.
Established in 2001, Audio Network is well positioned to grow significantly in the coming years capitalizing on the explosion of video content created for television, advertising, enterprise and digital media, as well as realizing significant market share gains across a number of international territories.
Who are we looking for?
A Music Licensing Sales Executive to join our sales team in Sydney. The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for spotting new business opportunities and use their charisma and sales skills to contact prospective customers and explain the value of Audio Network. The candidate will also be a master in negotiation and love the thrill of closing a new deal.
• Lead Generation: Utilise your research skills to identify revenue opportunities across multiple sectors including production companies and enterprise.
• Business Development: Proactively contact new potential customers while effectively converting them to sales.
• Account Management: Manage the needs and relationships of existing clients while looking for upsell opportunities.
• Networking: Drive new business leads by representing Audio Network at conferences and networking events.
• Min 2 years’ experience in a business development role
• Proven experience in negotiation
• At Audio Network we put our customers at the center of everything we do and so the successful applicant will have a similar outlook and have a history of providing excellent customer service.
• Experience in using Salesforce is preferable but not essential.
• Experience working across Asia will be highly regarded
• Understanding of content/video production
• Strong understanding of music and/or music licensing will be highly regarded
Your Special Skills
• Love smashing your sales targets
• High energy level
• Passion for music
• Personable & social
• A natural curiosity when looking for ways to help customers
• Excellent verbal & written communication
• Enthusiastic outlook
• Driven and self-motivated
Please note that we typically receive a high volume of applications so only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please include a cover letter with your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.