Website Audio Network Australia
Who are we?
We’re a music company first and foremost. We love music, and it shows in the creativity, talent and breadth of our roster, and the craft that goes into making our music.
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 160,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable.
From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO…
We’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
Who are we looking for?
Music Licensing Manager, APAC
The key purpose of this role is to drive new business and generate subscription revenue across Asia Pacific. Your responsibilities include:
- Lead Generation: Utilise your research skills to identify revenue opportunities across multiple sectors including production companies and enterprise.
- Business Development: Proactively seek new business with content producers across the Asia Pacific region.
- Client Servicing & Management: Manage the needs, relationships, requirements & expectations of clients.
- Networking: Drive new business leads by representing Audio Network at domestic and international conferences and networking events.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a business development role
- Experience selling a creative product is preferred
- Proven experience in negotiation
- At Audio Network we put our customers at the centre of everything we do so the successful applicant will have a similar outlook and a history of providing excellent customer service.
- Experience in using Salesforce is preferable but not essential.
- Experience working across Asia will be highly regarded
- Understanding of content/video production
- Strong understanding of music and/or music licensing will be highly regarded
Your Special Skills
- You enjoy working towards and achieving sales targets
- Strong networking skills
- High energy level
- Passion for music
- Personable & social
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Enthusiastic outlook
- Able to work autonomously within a framework
- Driven and self-motivated
To apply for this job please visit audionetwork.livevacancies.co.uk.