Website The Drop Festival
Keen to take the next step into a career with a National Touring Music Festival based in Sydney? Read on.
What is the Drop Festival?
Set within the backdrop of the greatest surfing event on the planet, The Drop is a boutique touring music festival and is unlike anything Australia has experienced before. It appeals to both surfing and music fans and has a dedicated focus on local community engagement.
Our exponential growth has given rise to the search for a hungry and driven Social Media Coordinator to join our dynamic & progressive team.
Who are you?
We’re on the hunt for a social media superstar to engage our passionate audience and catapult our brand in front of the eyes of new audiences. Someone who eats, breathes & sleeps social.
Someone who can find meaningful ways to build connections with our existing community.
You are experienced, energetic Social Media Coordinator with at least two year’s of social media experience under your belt.
What’s the role?
Working closely with the Digital Manager, you’ll proactively assist in delivering the best digital and social creative solutions across all client accounts. The role is part-time & contract based.
Other responsibilities include:
- Sourcing & generating engaging content for our digital platforms.
- Managing our social media scheduling master documents
- Scheduling content to maintain and grow organic reach
- Continuously applying best practice within our social media strategies
- Monitor and manage positive comments, negative comments, reviews, likes, responses on social media channels
- Efficiently handling messenger queries and pass on to relevant stakeholders
- Implementing & monitoring campaigns via social channels
- Prepare monthly social media marketing analytical reports and recommendations
- Developing innovative EDM’s
- Optimizing content & technology
- Facebook Business Manager Experience
- Knowledge of working with Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Mailchimp
- Strong & developed skills across all appropriate digital media platforms is essential inc, but not limited to – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously as well as within a fast-paced team environment
- Strong, adaptable, professional and friendly manner in communication.
- Good prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sharp strategic, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Apply here or send your CV and cover letter to:(Please note we will not accept your resume without a cover letter).
- Contact Name: Amelia Plewes
- Contact Email: marketing@
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.