Our Creative Services department are searching for a Music Coordinator to join them and manage music returns and support producers ensuring all compliance is adhered too and deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating all monthly reports across all commercial music use within FoxCo and therefore needs to understand the importance of tracking and reporting music.
- Coordinate production and commercial music management across FoxCo creative.
- Track and report monthly commercial music usage for FoxCo creative
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as Music Labels and Licensees
- Understand and implement existing FoxCo music licensing and rights and ensure they are adhered too.
- Understand how to budget and effectively communicate that to the wider creative team
- 1-2 years’ experience within the media, music or entertainment industry
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Experience of working in a high volume data environment
- Basic knowledge of television music and music rights
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
Working for Foxtel
Foxtel’s purpose is to bring home Australia’s most valued entertainment experience. Whether it’s a blockbuster sports match, a must-see reality episode, an election special, the newest hit movie or the most ambitious drama, Foxtel brings together the best of TV and on demand for our customers.
Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we’re passionate about entertainment and, if you are too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.