Formed in 1898, William Morris Agency is the longest-running talent agency. In 2009, WMA merged with Endeavor to become one of the leading entertainment and media companies with an unparalleled list of artists and content creators. In 2014, WME acquired IMG, the global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, forming Endeavor.
WME with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Sydney represent top artists in every major music category and book more than 30,000 dates globally – from international tours and festivals to corporate, college and private events.
We are seeking an ambitious and career-oriented person for an ENTRY-LEVEL ADMIN POSITION in the MUSIC DEPARTMENT in the SYDNEY Office.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Answering phones, rolling calls
- Assisting Agents and Assistants with administrative duties
- Scheduling meetings
- Assist with preparation of Itineraries, Meeting Notes and Special Projects
- Effective communication with Agent, Department Head and other Offices
- Entering Client information into Company database
- Entering Offers
- Issuing Contracts, reviewing Contract changes
- Invoicing and Settlements
- Tracking Contracts and Monies
- Keeping records of all backup documentation
- General ticket counts
- Show Coverage
Qualifications include: Very strong administrative and communication skills, a diverse knowledge of music and the music industry, and some job experience at a music related entity is a plus.
Hired individuals may become eligible for the Music Trainee Program and becoming a Music Agent.
This is an incredible opportunity, so please submit a covering letter and your resume for consideration.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, you must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.