Website Live Nation
Live Nation is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. We are the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for 3,200 artists in 45 countries. In Australia and NZ we deliver the best all-round entertainment offering, with huge international headline concert tours, small boutique music events, family entertainment, comedy and music festivals.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Manager Partnerships based in our Cremorne office, reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager Partnerships, to help us develop and lead the partnership marketing campaign strategy and implementation for Live Nation brand partners across Australia/New Zealand. You’ll be responsible for driving efficient and effective marketing initiatives with the overall aim of executing best in class marketing campaigns and fan experiences for Live Nation tours, artists and brands to drive ticket sales for the business and brand awareness for Live Nation and partner brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and managing key senior, strategic partner relationships for a set number of brand partners and influencing the direction of these partnerships. Building relationships across the various Live Nation business units to link brand partner activity back into the broader business and gain the required support and access.
- Leading the strategic planning and implementation of the partner marketing programs in line with the partnership objectives.
- Leading development of integrated, innovative and insight-led marketing campaigns for brand partners, to support various stages of the Live Nation tour lifecycle. From announces and partner pre-sale activity, through to consumer promotions and fan experiences, offers and on-ground activity.
- Account management: ensure consistent service delivery for a set number of partners, maintaining regular meetings and documentation and ensuring the delivery of all partner benefits.
- Implementation of partner experiences and activations for fans, influencers, media or B2B guests.
- Data, Tracking, Research and Insights – track delivery of partner benefits against contractual requirements. Analysis of sales data using all available resources. Preparing in-depth campaign analysis and reviews of all partner campaign activity, tracking against the identified objectives and measures.
- Management of partner activation budgets to ensure effective utilisation.
- Building presentations for partners to pitch new opportunities and for regular reviews and strategy meetings.
Who and what are we looking for?
- Relevant marketing experience, preferably in entertainment marketing, event management or advertising agency
- Skilled at developing strong relationships with various key stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with the ability to tailor solutions to meet objectives
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to advise on and build media plans to support partner activity
- Ability to trouble shoot creatively and problem solve independently
- Excellent team player
- Adaptable and resilient, able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Someone with a passion for live music, popular culture, and a good understanding of the Australian and New Zealand entertainment market
What do we offer?
- Ticket perks to our events
- Flexible working environment
- Health & Wellbeing activities and programs
- Paid parental and volunteering leave
- Investment in your personal career development and training
- To be part of a global, progressive, innovative and exciting business!
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to the Live Nation recruitment team. For any questions please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.