Website Live Nation
Live Nation is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. We are the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for 3,200 artists in 45 countries. In Australia and NZ we deliver the best all-round entertainment offering, with huge international headline concert tours, small boutique music events, family entertainment, comedy and music festivals.
We are currently on the search for a Marketing Coordinator based in our Cremorne office, reporting into our Senior Marketing Managers. Working across all facets of marketing within the business (across Aus and NZ), you will play a key role in supporting our Tour Marketing and Product & Brand Experience teams in their day to day operations, with the overall aim of executing best in class marketing campaigns and fan experiences for Live Nation tours, artists and brands to drive ticket sales and brand awareness for Live Nation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the team in developing/implementing compelling marketing campaigns for tours to drive ticket sales, from preparing budgets, media plans, tour creative, speaking to venues and reporting back to manager on marketing opportunities, creative content and liaising with both internal and external contacts.
- Set up and manage all consumer promotions, including partner led consumer promotions, writing terms and conditions, artwork creation, selecting prize winners and managing prize fulfillment.
- Develop and execute digital campaigns across our LN owned platforms and manage the implementation of this activity.
- Provide support with day to day brand partnership account management (new opportunity emails, notice of events and setting up of campaigns, ticketing invoicing and general admin).
- Work with the team to implement creative and innovative events for our fans and brand partners that improve the fan experience.
- Provide input and suggestions on emerging trends and developments in social media, digital, and marketing activities. Track delivery of partner benefits against contractual requirements on behalf of partner team. Ticket sales tracking and analysis for tour and brand activity. Preparing post-campaign reports, post event fan surveys and reporting on the results.
- Set up presentation slides for teams and make any formatting changes as needed.
Who and what are we looking for?
- Strong team player
- Marketing and/or event qualifications or experience
- Keen eye for detail with good time management and planning ability
- Adaptable and resilient, comfortable with change and working in a dynamic environment
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Happy to attend showcases, concerts, events, gigs when required and assist if necessary
- Proactive in identifying the needs of the team and head of department to provide support
- Someone with a curious, open-mind, eager to learn and grow, with a passion for live music, popular culture, and an understanding of the Australian and New Zealand entertainment market.
What do we offer?
- Ticket perks to our events
- Flexible working environment
- Health & Wellbeing activities and programs
- Paid parental and volunteering leave
- Investment in your personal career development and training
- To be part of a global, progressive, innovative and exciting business!
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to the Live Nation recruitment team. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.