Website EMI Australia
Here’s your chance to join the home of some of the most successful and best-known homegrown artists – Troye Sivan, Alison Wonderland, Paul Kelly and 2018 ARIA Song of the Year Winners 5 Seconds of Summer as well as global superstars Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Halsey… We don’t have enough room on the page to list them all!
EMI Australia are looking for a Marketing & Content Coordinator to join the Sydney family. This is an all-rounder role to support a fast paced team in the delivery of artist marketing campaigns.
Having the right attitude is more important to us than skills. If you are a music loving fresh graduate who has what it takes to learn from ground up, we’d love to hear from you.
- Act as a team all-rounder, supporting the administrative and office support requirements for EMI Australia.
- Assist the Marketing team in the creation and execution of innovative marketing plans.
- Manage the delivery of artist content, including but not limited to: video clips, social content (e.g. video, audio & photo), digital content (artist playlists, animations), advertising & media content, retail collateral, etc.
- Assist social media plans and posting on Artist pages.
- Reporting and analysis for sales, streaming and campaign results. Other ad-hoc reporting as requested.
- Event management and ticketing. Attending and assisting concerts and events as required.
- Updating and maintaining of various systems and filing requirements.
The successful candidate:
- Absolute passion for music and commitment to building a career in the industry. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- ‘Roll up your sleeves’ mentality and willingness to take on a variety of tasks. The role will include everything from processing invoices to grabbing coffees for meetings to brainstorming ideas for the next Sam Smith tour.
- Strong knowledge of latest digital and social trends and streaming platforms.
- Ideally you will have experience in producing digital content and assets: basic level filming ability, intermediate skills in video, photo and audio editing with programs such as Final Cut, Premiere and Photoshop.
- Basic HTML editing proficiency.
- Highly organised, able to work at a fast pace, proactive, strong attention to detail and good problem solving.
- Builds excellent relationships with all contacts.
If the above sounds like you, please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.