Website TMRW Music
Gun Marketing Co-ordinator/ Manager needed. Are you looking for a career in music, working with some of the best independent artists in the country, cutting your teeth and developing into a brilliant marketing manager?
Are you hardworking, creative and able to work with artists, content creators and management? Then please apply below…
We are TMRW.
TMRW Music Group houses labels etcetc, Hussle, Ministry of Sound Events, Risque, as well as touring brands Soapbox and Poster Child. Our artists include Pnau, Jax Jones, Fisher, Loud Luxury and Timmy Trumpet, as well as up and coming CLYPSO, Doolie and Charlz. We run Ministry of Sound, Chinese Laundry and RNB Fridays clubs. We tour everyone from Patrick Topping to Sasha & Digweed.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred – Marketing, Communications or Business
- Solid previous experience gained within a label, management company or music service provider.
- Strong knowledge of the current streaming landscape, plus an understanding and passion for Australian electronic and dance music.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with consistent follow through on a broad scope of actions.
- Demonstrated high-level relationship building, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ambition to develop into full marketing management.
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.