Website UNIFIED Music Group
UNIFIED Music Group is looking for a champion Label & Production Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the current roster for the UNIFIED Recorded Music division, working with artists such as Northlane, Ocean Alley, Allday, Hellions, Didirri, Slowly Slowly and more. With operations across Australia, UK and USA, the Label & Production Manager will co-ordinate DSP Marketing and Play-listing strategies, oversee distribution, sales and production & be an all rounder in reporting, analysing and administration.
We’re looking for someone who has previous record label or artist management experience, with a strong email etiquette and a way with words. The ideal candidate will be organised and ready to take that next step in their career, someone who isn’t afraid to get the job done even if that means doing the brunt of admin or process duties. We hope you’re a fan of music (bonus points if you’re into the heavy music scene!) and have a love for networking. So if thats you, read more below and click apply!
UNIFIED is the soundtrack of good people working together to achieve extraordinary results. We exist as an artist services company; giving choice and freedom back to our artists on how they manage their career and music. For more information, please visit https://www.unifiedmusicgroup.com/
- Production: All Production related work for all labels including, but limited to manufacturing, uploading, supply chain, inventory management and distribution of all product within the label group.
- Sales: including working with distributor team to provide necessary information for DSP pitches, work with Product Managers/A&R on DSP strategies for priority projects, Sales Discussions, worldwide D2C set up, Label Owned Merchandise, in-store appearances and Tour Stock facilitation
- Label Management including Label Copy, Master Files, Award Submissions, ISRC co-ordination, PPCA, ARIA, SoundExchange and APRA registration, liaising on songwriting splits, Nightlife registration and keeping all schedules and releases on track
- Legal: Co-Ordinate Legal functions including Artist Feature, Artwork, Video and Producer agreements – working alongside the Chief Operating Officer
- Reporting: Work with Head of Recorded Music + General Manager of Recorded Music to design and execute reporting for the labels worldwide
- Financial Systems: Co-Ordinating the link between UNIFIED Recorded Music and Finance including Expense Trackers, Invoice Codes and Invoices
- Minimum 3 years label or artist management experience
- A strong contact base of music industry connections and a love of networking
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication and presentation skills
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the Music Industry sector. Applicants must be willing to put in the hard yards, always be 100% on and wanting to dream big for the artist, the company and personally. The applicant should have a love of attending concerts, networking events and have a passion for learning. You should love nothing more than seeing artists succeed and doing all that you can do to make that happen. You’re a hard worker thats willing to be a team player and that sees success as a group effort.
UNIFIED Music Group is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Applicants with the relevant experience need only apply.
Applications close 26 June, 2019.
To apply for this job please visit unifiedmusicgroup.recruitee.com.