Website Sony/ATV Music Publishing
Sony/ATV represents the largest and most comprehensive catalogue of popular music in the world boasting over 3 million of the best songs ever written. From The Beatles, Taylor Swift, Drake and Khalid, and our diverse and rich Australian roster including Tame Impala, Angus and Julia Stone, Hermitude, Hilltop Hoods amongst many others.
Based in Surry Hills the ideal candidate will possess a passion for music, a desire to learn and attention to detail. We will provide full training and provide you with the skills required.
As well as general office responsibilities, specific tasks will include:
- General office support for the Licensing team
- Submission of all jingle reporting
- Licensing of student films and in-house license requests
- First contact for all society requests
- Maintain our licensing submissions and reports including invoicing
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A love of music
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced desktop skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well developed time management skills
- Works well autonomously and as a part of a team
To be considered, please provide a covering letter and CV outlining your passion, motivations and demonstrated experience to join our team.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.