At Octave Group, we believe in the power of music to inspire emotional connections in shared spaces, transforming the way people interact with each other and with their surroundings. Our offerings are comprised of TouchTunes, the largest in-venue interactive music platform, and PlayNetwork, the leading global provider of music and branded media for customer experience. As of 2019, we reach more than 100 million consumers every day in 127+ countries around the world through 450+ brands, 185,000 locations and 2,500 local partners.
The Global Account Manager is responsible for supporting PlayNetwork’s accounts throughout the ANZ region in order to ensure we are exceeding client expectations from a service and performance perspective. This role works closely with both internal departments and external clients to ensure PlayNetwork’s high standards are consistently delivered to our clients, re-sellers, and affiliate offices throughout ANZ, as well as provide overflow support for the entirety of the international teams roster.
Responsibilities: The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the Global Account Manager, Australasia position. This list is not all-inclusive and may be broadened or changed to meet changing business needs.
- Provide location level support for PlayNetwork’s International teams roster to ensure consistent and timely action, support, and responses for new and existing clients worldwide.
- Support ANZ Region in pre-sales and post-sales operations
- Ensure production schedules are being met and creative strategies are well received.
- Work with teams to ensure tasks are carried through to completion
- Monitor Sales Support queue to action client deliverables for new locations, sales order entry, demo requests, or other deliverables.
- Deliver timely follow up and quality throughput for client deliverables associated with new openings, franchise agreements, and other customer deliverables for PlayNetwork customers and VARs.
- Work with internal departments to coordinate customer activity for Global Sales/Client Management, including coordination of rollouts, customer demo requests, etc.
- Work with Music Teams to produce brand concepts and regional variations for PlayNetwork Global Brands.
- Participate and manage Roll-out Project deadlines and achieve target follow up/completion dates.
- Maintain accurate subscriber and program activity reports.
- Support Client Managers on client management tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Work in conjunction with the Client Management team to support and coordinate day to day activity on key National accounts as requested.
- Manage key business relationships with global re-seller and contractor networks in the international markets.
- Support Global Client Management team on management/sales related conferences, which may occur before or after working hours in order to align with client time zone.
- Three years client account management or equivalent experience
- Sales experience
- Strong PC Skills proficient in MS Office Suite Applications
- Working knowledge of SalesForce or equivalent
- Understanding of standard Audio/Video system design and installation practices a plus
- Clear and concise communicator
- Superior interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good time management skills
- Resilient with the ability to remain positive and collected in stressful situations
- Team Player with the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Creative Problem Solver
- Customer-focused: passionate about providing “best in class” client support
- Passionate about Music, Art and Culture
- Contact Name: Patrick Mulvey
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.