Website Secret Sounds
Reporting to the Co-CEO’s of Secret Sounds Group, the Finance Director is responsible for Finance Operations and Reporting for the group. Managing the Secret Sounds Group finance team, this role oversees delivery of monthly group reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The Finance Director is the key interface with the business in providing decision support and operational support from a finance perspective. Working in conjunction with the Live Nation Divisional Finance team, this role ensures interal controls and processes are effectively managed in line with Group policies and compliance guidelines.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Deliver Financial and Management Reporting information
- Lead the Budgeting and Planning function
- Provide decision support analysis and recomendations to the business
- Assist Festivals team in assessing and delivering new systems and processes into operations
- Manage the external and internal audit processes
- Engage with the business to ensure internal controls and group policies are implemented across the businesss
- Drive process improvements within finance team
- Mentor and leading the Finance team
Skills and Experience
- You will excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role, and in managing a team of finance personnel
- Great time management and prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of MYOB and Oracle accounting packages is an advantage
Send resume to work@
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.