Website Rainbow Serpent Festival
Rainbow Serpent Festival is a 4-day annual open-air electronic music, art, and lifestyle festival. Now in its 21st year, the festival is a globally recognised event and receives wonderful acclaim for its celebration of human endeavours.
To continue to build on our reputation as a world quality festival at the leading edge of innovation music, art and lifestyle, we are seeking a proven Project Coordinator to manage multiple and complex projects to agreed timelines and budgetary measures.
This Project Coordinator position is a new role within the organisation and is initially offered as an 8-month contract role culminating at the conclusion of the 2019 festival. However, opportunity does exist for possible extension following evaluation of the role and its success. A part-time role, it is estimated across the life of the contract the time commitment will be approximately 20 hours per week. However, there is a significant “work from home” benefit offered as most communications are held online prior to the seasonal demand, and increased time commitment, the festival commands in the lead-up to the event.
- Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist department heads with adherence to project milestones and tasks through regular communication, follow-up, and where required, intervention;
- Attend all meetings and strongly document all agreed actions and ensure all parties are held accountable to those actions;
- Provide detailed reporting at agreed upon intervals;
- In collaboration with department heads, create project budgets and ensure their adherence;
- Review and audit all supplier agreements to ensure service quality and cost effectiveness;
The ideal candidate
This role requires a supremely organised, proactive and pragmatic individual with the proven ability to facilitate multiple stakeholders and multiple projects. You will project management experience from within the events industry and will be able to manage expectations and key deliverables from different departments within agreed timelines and budgets. Additionally, you will be a strong administrator and will deliver complex monthly reports to the Directors.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, along with your CV, you must include a tailored/personalised cover letter expressing why you are the most appropriate candidate for the role.
Please note, any application without the required cover letter will not be considered.
For further information, or a confidential discussion of your suitability, please direct all enquiries to Xavier at Performance Recruit on 0406 013 334.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.