Pay Rate: $150 per showcase (6 showcases a year)
A great opportunity to use your excellent event and organisational skills within the creative industries. Working alongside the Showcase Director to assist in the planning, promoting and producing of emerging artist showcases in Melbourne. If you have excellent communication skills, a sound knowledge of the digital world, and a passion for events and all things creative, then this is the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Weekly artist liaison
- Event production including stage management and logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using programs from the office suite or similar
- Reliability, attention to detail and professionalism are vital to being a success in this role
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Previous events experience is a plus
This internship can be accredited to any study requirements and a letter of reference can be provided upon completion if required.
All interested/serious candidates should email a cover letter + resume to daniel.valenzisi@RAWartists.org
- Contact Name: Daniel Valenzisi
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to daniel.valenzisi@RAWartists.org