Website The Orchard
The Orchard is a pioneering music, film and video distribution company operating in more than 30 global markets. With a holistic approach to sales and marketing combined with industry-leading technology and operations, The Orchard amplifies reach and revenue across hundreds of digital, physical and mobile outlets around the world. The Orchard streamlines content owners’ business complexity with an intuitive client dashboard, comprehensive rights management and tailored client support. Founded in 1997, The Orchard empowers businesses and creators in the entertainment industry. For further information, please visit www.theorchard.com.
- Outline department goals, providing the team with measurable performance goals, prioritising campaigns, and managing the team’s workload.
- Conceptualise and execute music marketing campaigns in order to remain at the forefront of marketing.
- Analyse the impact of promotions and programs and the worth of various segments of fans.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for new and existing artist projects including, but not limited to, campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition of the artists / label.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Facilitating DSP and industry tastemaker relationships.
- Overseeing and executing Influencer marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating with advertising department on all priority initiatives.
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail, problem solving, being a team player and ability to stay on target for timely delivery of work are critical.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an entertainment industry marketer.
- Experience leading small to mid-sized teams.
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing, consumption habits, fan communication methods, and social trends.
- Ability to be both creative and data-driven.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and applications, having a total understanding of key platforms.
- Having an understanding of reporting methods and having the ability to report across a comprehensive set of meaningful metrics.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams – working with PR / communications, sales, label managers, content creators, digital advertisers and brand specialists.
- Proven ability to source and cultivate relationships with third parties.
- Ability to foster relationships and incorporate brand partnerships into marketing campaigns.
- Flexibility to work weekends and weekends when needed and be able to travel interstate and internationally when required.
About The Orchard
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.