Website Secret Sounds
Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic music groups, spanning virtually all segments of the music industry. With a full-time team of 80+, we produce the country’s pre-eminent music & arts festivals, manage our own venues and represent the interests of over 250 leading domestic and international artists across labels, publishing, touring, public relations, commercial rights/sponsorship, artist management and booking agency businesses.
Our dream team are currently searching for a passionate music lover to join our digital team, coordinating our web and digital content.
As the Digital Channels Coordinator, you will provide holistic management of our consumer facing websites and mobile apps – secretsounds.com / splendourinthegrass.com / fallsfestival.com / villagesounds.com.
Role / responsibilities:
- Prepare and load all approved content for festivals and tours according to designated timelines
- Optimise and test content formats to ensure SEO optimisation, file sizes
- Lead CMS updates for all websites and mobile apps when requested / required
- Develop, manage and execute content schedules and campaign timelines to ensure websites are up-to-date at all times
- Ensure Google Analytics / Tag Manager, Facebook Pixels, email subscriptions are functioning correctly at all times by liaising with necessary technical partners
- Regularly reporting on website analytics / visitor usage trends and provide recommendations on improvements and changes required to improve engagement
- Manage the execution of digital display advertising campaigns, including inventory management, flighting and reporting (Google Display Network)
- Manage mobile app push notifications throughout campaign periods
- Develop engaging content ideas and applying to websites / digital channels in partnership with broader content / marketing strategy
- Copywriting with the ability to adapt to required tone of voice and style
- Strive to be a leader or expert within the group of businesses on trends related to website / content management, including emerging products or services
- Assist the Marketing Managers with project managing the development or re-development of websites
Key skills required to be successful:
- WordPress CMS management
- Email Marketing Automation systems
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixels
- Google Ad Words
- CloudFlare management
- Adobe Photoshop / Creative Suite is a bonus
- HTML and CSS understanding is a bonus
Our work place:
Secret Sounds offers a unique and sociable working environment. Our peeps are rich in experience, culturally and musically savvy – if you don’t relate to our industry, you’ll have a hard time resonating with our business and connecting with our team.
Our offices are open and easygoing, full of like-minded workmates, and our jobs offer competitive pay, flexible working and essential workplace tools like a MacBook, office ping-pong and visiting friendly canines.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, send your CV with covering letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in working for Secret Sounds – please note due to the large volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.