Website The World Bar
Are you a well connected character that’s looking to work in the music scene? Do you have a deep passion for music and events? Can you talk the hind legs off a donkey?
We’re expanding the creative team here at The World Bar and need someone to fill an exciting new role.
Core responsibilities include:
- Craft and execute strategies to bring new business to The World Bar
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area and create a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with marketing team to develop proposals Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Devise plans to re-engage existing customers
- Seek opportunities to develop long term relationships and introduce key customers to the bar
- Create and champion campaigns to drive specific markets
- Effectively evaluate overall strategy and results, and report findings along with recommendations
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least one year’s experience in sales and marketing
- Proven track record within the music industry and solid contact list
- Solid understanding of how to implement strategies/tactics to align with overall business objectives and outcomes
- Always on point with all things music – keeping up to date with industry developments
- Great time and project management skills
Send a CV over to Hello@theworldbar.com with a short note as to why you fit the gig, along with your CV*.
* Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
About The World Bar:
The World Bar has thrown some of Sydney’s most renowned club nights and live music events over the last 18 years. A Kings Cross stalwart, the venue is helping reignite local nightlife culture with a refreshed weekly program, and delivering the country’s best emerging and revered artists to the city.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org