Website Southern Cross Austereo
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engagingentertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
The Triple M Network is on the hunt for the next rising Audio Production superstar to join our team in Adelaide. As a member of our Content Team, you’ll be tasked with creating truly compelling content that gets talked about. Your new role will see you responsible for constructing on-air material that’s creative, functional and relevant.We’re looking for someone who can work under pressure, to tight deadlines and have the creative and commercial capability to drive Triple M to new levels of content.
As the successful candidate, you must:
- Be passionate about Triple M
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Be driven by the idea of constructing material that is both crerative and functional including all promos, sweepers, sketches and interview edits
- Have a solid working knowledge and understanding of ProTools (MAC), Zetta, Adobe Audition, Maestro and VoxPro
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Possess exceptional communication skills, working with multiple teams from programming, show producers, and talent
- The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies!
- Love working in a high energy, high pressure environment
Interested? If so, please submit your resumé and cover letter (including your salary expectations).
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.