Website Oxford Art Factory
The Oxford Art Factory
Passionate about live music? The OAF is looking to add to our management team!
Applicants must have previous management experience and a desire to progress within the Music/Hospitality industry. They need to have solid leadership qualities, be confident and able to lead and direct all bar staff. A genuine vision to make a career in the hospitality industry is a must as well as an eagerness to learn all aspects of the operations of the business. They will be directly responsible for all staff related to the operations of the OAF Bars (Bar Supervisor, Bartender, Bar Back, Bar Useful, Stocktaker and Cellarman).
- To develop and motivate the bar team at Oxford Art Factory to aspire to the highest level of professionalism and recognition within the bar industry
- To gain respect and recognition within the bar industry and develop the profile of the bar, its staff and its offerings
- To be responsible for cost control and profitability of all bars
- Working with the operations manager in day to day operation of business, implementing staff training, implementing ideas and initiatives.
- Work on the bar and manage/delegate bar staff, ensuring duties are carried out effectively and to the highest standards that the venue requires
- Manage wage costs on a daily basis for bar staff to ensure they remain within the forecasted budgets
- Maintain cleanliness of bars.
- Ensuring all licensing regulations are adhered to, all council and DA requirements are adhered to.
- Cashing up, reconcile tills and petty cash, recording and reporting of financial and operational aspects of business.
- Leading staff and enforcing the utmost quality of service and professionalism among staff
- Be responsible for bar menu planning, presentations and updates.
- Managing the venue; including opening and closing procedures (often finishing in the early hours of the morning).
If this sounds like it could be you, please email Mark Gerber (GM/ Licensee) at email@example.com with cover letter, CV and application attached.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org