Website Fire Entertainment
Fire Entertainment is a rapidly growing Artist Management and Talent Development company based in Sydney with an extensive roster of artists in management and development, as well as several other creative projects constantly on the go. An exciting opportunity has become available to join our team as Account Manager / Project Coordinator. We need a person who thrives building and maintaining relationships with old and new customers, promoting the company’s services, keeping people happy, as well as organising and coordinating small events.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Building new client relationships
- Nurturing current client relationships
- Coordinating company’s social media accounts
- Keeping up with emails and communications on behalf of the company
- Following up with clients “status” including payments, reports, documents & assets
- Keeping track of expense reports
- Coordinating schedules and bookings
- Basic book-keeping skills
- Drafting Documents (excellent written skills)
- Able to travel interstate (not often)
This role is all about personality and task management. Your ability to build great relationships and keep on top of daily tasks and long-term goals is key.
- A demonstrated real passion for music and the desire to grow and build a career in that industry.
- Desire to build a grow with a company
- A love for being extra organised
- Impeccable grammar and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent people skills with an ability to build rapport and listen to customer’s needs
- A professional but cool/relatable personality
- Ability to communicate with young artists
- Experience in customer services and sales is a plus
- Experience with organising events
- Results driven mindset and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willing to go that extra mile to keep customers happy
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Social media savvy (vibe using social media and keeping up with the trends)
- Experience with lead generation and marketing is a strong plus
- Divers license preferred
- Proficient with: pages, numbers, keynote (Mac equivalents for word, excel and powerpoint)
- Any knowledge of: WordPress, Xero, Hubspot, iMovie, Canva, Photoshop is not essential but is a plus.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter (no more than one page: explaining why you would be great at this job and what your long-term goals are) to email@example.com
Applications without CV and Cover Letter will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org