Website Made In Katana
We are looking for an experienced account manager and social media all-rounder with strong social curation and ad buying skills to join our team in Sydney from June 2019.
We’re a multi-disciplinary studio working for the entertainment, music and culture industries. Our clients include Spotify, Universal Music, Warner Music, Sony Music, Paramount Pictures and many more. Plus the odd corporate to pay the bills.
We are looking for an energetic person with excellent social media curation and strategy skills, strong communication skills, the ability to ensure our project objectives are met and digital media buying skills that can help us to continue our growth across the world.
Your job will include:
- Assisting the wider team, coordinating projects and resources.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Assist in the development, evaluation and implementation of digital campaigns on all digital media platforms for multiple clients.
- Assist in creating and implementing innovative digital strategies which include building relationships directly with influencers and their management.
- Ideating and creating across social media, Google AdWords and Display Marketing campaigns, which includes strategising keywords, key audiences and demographics, altering campaign setups according to results, analysing results and reporting these to clients.
- Scheduling social media posts to be delivered at key times for clients and MIK.
- Creating accurate project timelines and ensuring they delivered accordingly.
- Managing multiple projects at one time.
- Dealing with day-to-day client requests & effectively managing time and schedules to ensure that concurrent projects are managed within project timelines and budgets.
- Successfully multitask within a collaborative team structure and open work environment.
- Proactively communicating with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner and establishing strong working relationships
Who we are looking for:
- Someone that is passionate about digital.
- A candidate that can multitask and handle multiple projects.
- A digital native, who understands the ad buying process of social media, Google Adwords and Display Marketing. You can create ad sets, target the right audience at the right time, and you know what’s going to cut through the noise online.
- Committed team player who is keen to learn.
- A proactive character who is driven to succeed.
- Someone that is always up for a challenge and willing to step outside of their comfort zone.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational and admin skills.
- Fun, confident with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
For more information on who we are, take a look at our website at www.madeinkatana.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Please reapply if you haven’t been successful before. We love to see how people are progressing with their careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.pedestrian.tv.