- This event has passed.
Skills Shot Business Workshop: Grant writing [BRISBANE]
September 18 @ 8:45 am - 11:00 am EST
Brisbane City Council is delivering a free Skills Shot Business Workshop focusing on grant writing. Skills Shot is an intensive business training session aimed at helping business owners boost their business performance.
Shane Bowering, Director, Red Tape Busters started his business more than 20 years ago and has assisted many businesses in writing and applying for grants, specialising in tailoring content across a range of industries and business sectors. Join this free Skills Shot workshop where Shane will cover topics such as:
- preparing your business to maximise its potential eligibility for grants
- what types of grants are most suitable for your business and where do you find them?
- how do you know if your business, project or concept is eligible?
- how to identify and engage important stakeholders and gain support?
- tips on writing grant applications
- next steps when an application is successful and effective reporting, acquittal and stewardship strategies.
These workshops are one of the ways that Brisbane City Council is planning for a growing city by backing businesses with more support in the suburbs.
Due to COVID-19 protocols and restrictions this event must include provisions for appropriate social distancing to be observed. These arrangements will place significant limits on attendee numbers, limiting the number of registrations we can reasonably accommodate. As attendee numbers are limited, if you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration.