RECONVENE 2021: The Event for Event Creators
About this Event
THE EVENT FOR EVENT CREATORS
Let’s get together to discuss the future of getting together. Introducing RECONVENE, a two-day virtual summit made by and for independent event makers and doers (we call them “creators”), featuring some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, artists, producers, and promoters in the event world. You’ll also hear from some of the biggest stars in health, equity, and wellness. On Day One, you’ll get access to the latest guidelines for re-opening. On Day Two, you’ll get your hands dirty at workshops with some of your industry heroes and peers. We hope you’ll join us to explore where the event world is heading — or better yet, where you’d like to take it.
REOPEN. REBUILD. RETHINK. RECONVENE.
Learn how to reopen your events, safely
- You’ll get access to the latest insights and guidelines for reopening from top public health experts, leaving you informed, safe, and confident about COVID-era best practices.
Get dirty with hands-on workshops
- Roll up your sleeves for some exclusive hands-on workshops to help you create better events, build your community, and grow your business.
(Net)work the virtual room
- Interact, network, and skillshare with event creators from one of the largest and most diverse event communities in the world.
Help shape the future of events
- We want this gathering of gatherers to reflect the excitement and hope we have for the future of all events. Now it’s your time to help shape it.
See the full schedule and more details here.
Is RECOVENE for me?
- Do you plan or produce virtual or in-person gatherings? Are you thinking about starting your own event business? Are you interested in learning more about the future of events? If you answered yes to any of these questions, RECONVENE is made for you. RECONVENE is open to all who wish to join — no matter your event expertise or experience. With a plethora of tools, tips, and insider tricks, RECONVENE will help you uplevel your events, or it could be the catalyst that inspires you to create your first event.
What if I can’t make both days, or have to miss part of one day?
- No problem, we know how hard it is to navigate busy schedules. You’re free to come and go as you please, though we hope you’ll make time to take in as much of our two days of packed programming as you can. And while you may miss out on some of our interactive workshops, all RECONVENE panels, discussions and workshops will be archived for on-demand viewing after the summit.
How do I join and access RECONVENE panels and workshops?
- We’ll send all registered attendees a link via email to log-in to the event page. From there, you’ll be able to explore the agenda and join live sessions and networking lounges with fellow attendees. We recommend using Google Chrome to access the summit.
How much does the conference cost?
- We’re happy to be able to offer RECONVENE 2021 free to all event creators globally. We know it’s been a difficult year for the event industry, and we want to support your return to live events in any way we can.
- We’re also proud to be partnering with NIVA and MVT to raise funds that will support independent event creators in their time of need.
What are your accessibility accommodations?
- The Eventbrite team is eager to make sure that everyone can benefit from this conference. We will have closed captioning available for all panels, and the event will be held live in English. If you have any other questions or requests regarding accommodations, reach out to reconvene [at] eventbrite [dot] com and we’ll be happy to help.