- This event has passed.
*CANCELLED* Music Works – Quick Response Grants: Applications Close [VIC]
March 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Music Works Quick Response Grants provide support to individuals, groups and organisations to cover immediate opportunities in Regional Activity, Building Capacity (Professional Development) and Connecting to Markets areas of funding.
New 2019/20 Guidelines are available for download below.
- $1,000 – $5,000 for individuals
- $1,000 – $15,000 for groups/organisations
Who can apply
- Victorian-based professional music practitioners working in contemporary music from all genres and career stages
- Victorian-based managers, technicians, venues and small to medium industry organisations
Applications for funding are made using the Creative Victoria Grants Portal
For activity commencing from 26 March 2020:
Round Opens: 13 February 2020
Round Closes: 5pm, 5 March 2020
For activity commencing from 21 May 2020:
Round Opens: 2 April 2020
Round Closes: 5pm, 23 April 2020
Please note: It takes approximately 3 weeks from the closing date until funding results are available.
Who to talk to
- Aarti Desai: 8683 3163 or by email at email@example.com
Links and downloads
2020 Music Works Quick Response Guidelines DOCX, 114.8 KB
Application drafting tool (DOC, 103.5 KB)
Budget drafting tool (XLS, 103.0 KB)
Tour itinerary template (XLS, 52.0 KB)
Music Works – Frequently Asked Questions
Information for all applicants
Creative Victoria Grants Portal
Music Works – Quick Response – September 2019 Panel List DOCX, 22.5 KB