- This event has passed.
Meet the Locals [NSW]
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm ESTFree
WHERE: APRA AMCOS, 16 Mountain Street, Ultimo 2007
DATE: Saturday 29 February
RSVP: via Eventbrite – space is limited!
Our annual Meet The Locals series is your chance to get up close and personal with key music industry reps and to meet your fellow songwriters. This year’s expanded format will cover a range of topics including: APRA AMCOS, OneMusic, digital licensing, funding opportunities, booking gigs, industry advocacy, self-management, pitching your music and more.
Speed dating roster:
- Andrew Khedoori, Manager, Australian Music Radio Airplay Project (AMRAP)
- Cooper Parsons, Campaign Manager Comes With Fries
- Jade Gould, Publicist, Ditto Music Australia
- Laura Murdoch, Executive Producer, Music NSW
- Michelle Kam, GM, Wonderlick Management
- More to be added!
The event is free and open to all APRA AMCOS members, as well as songwriters who want to find out more about joining. APRA AMCOS reps will also be on hand to answer any of your membership queries.
Note: This venue is accessible. If you have any accessibility requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a Writer Services Rep on 1800 642 634.