How to Participate in Make Music Day Australia on June 21?
REGISTER YOUR EVENT/ACTIVITY HERE!
- Create a live-streamed event on social media!
- Post pre-recorded content on social media!
- Create your own Make Music event where you live!
- Create your own Make Music Day event at your school!
- You could be a community music club or group that could promote a big annual event among its members
- Contact your local council and ask can you have a spot to play? Parks, Plazas, and Shopping Centres
- Join an existing community event and add to the numbers
- You could be a government or industry organisation seeking to present a larger-scale Make Music celebration in your city, shire or town. Please email email@example.com to discuss the resources needed and how the AMA can assist you to promote your event
What are you registering ?
An Event/Activity – Register the details of the activity or event you’re organising so that others can find it on 21 June! Please include the activity description, date, time, location/URL/social media handle and organisers details.
Register the details of your venue so that any event organisers or musicians can find your venue and get in touch with you to organise hosting their events in your venue. Please include the address, size, capacity, tech and AV provisions, amenities and contact details.
All Make Music events are free and open to the public at the point of entry.
Make Music Day will coordinate a national online program of events as advised by hosts.
Pre-recorded content that is submitted to the Make Music Day Australia website will be displayed in an online gallery on June 21.