- This event has passed.
ELECTRONIC MUSIC RIGHTS & ROYALTIES: Get connected! (Gold Coast)
May 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
About this Event
ELECTRONIC MUSIC: RIGHTS & ROYALTIES ::: Get Connected!
Join us for a special evening for writer and music publisher members, managers, producers, DJs, and others working within the night time music economy.
We’ll discuss how money is collected from nightclubs and festival promoters, and most importantly, distributed back to songwriters, composers and music publishers.
Meet n’ greet industry reps and hear from our expert panel of industry experts as we track how the money flows in the world of electronic and dance music. Q&A session also featured.
Presented by APRA AMCOS, Pioneer DJ and Shure
* Wongo (writer, producer, DJ)
* Rosie Kate (writer, producer, DJ)
* Karen Hamilton (120 Publishing)
* Anthony Colombi (Global PR)
* Vanessa Cohen (Uno Momento)
* Catherine Giuliano (OneMusic)
* Moderator – Frank Rodi (APRA AMCOS)
PIONEER DJ DEMO
Introducing the brand new Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000s and DJM-V10 Mixer – presented by Matt Laliotis (Pioneer DJ/Jands). GIVEAWAYS on each night including:
* Pioneer DJ Toraiz AS-1 Analog Synthersizer Module – built by Dave Smith Instruments
* Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Studio Headphones; and
* Shure MV7 Microphone (new USB/XLR mic – inspired by the legendary SM7B)