- This event has passed.
Dress for Success Workshop Series: LinkedIn Masterclass
April 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ESTFree
About this Event
Facilitated by Gemma Poke; Kingthing Marketing
In this workshop, Gemma will be covering:
- How to put your best foot forward for potential employers
- How to interact with other people and pages
- What content you should post on your page
- How to write your bio to best reflect your skills
- Endorsing skills in your network
- Hashtags & following topics
There will be plenty of practical take aways from the session that you will be able to put in place the minute we wrap up!
Gemma is a marketing consultant at Kingthing Marketing, a full service marketing agency in Launceston. Also working as a coach and mentor for the Tasmanian Government’s Digital Ready Program, Gemma loves empowering people to use digital technology to help their businesses and personal brands- in fact working with Tasmanian’s is her favourite thing to do!
This event is free to attend aimed for Women and non-binary. The masterclass will be delivered via Zoom – details will be emailed once registered.