- This event has passed.
February 29 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
BrisAsia Sound is a platform for Brisbane’s emerging creative movement driven by young talent in the music scene.
About this Event
Enjoy a musical showcase, panel discussions, and exciting workshops.
Headliners, Fingerfunk – an R&B and Hip Hop quartet from Singapore will bring their freshest beats down under for the first time. When the night closes, K-pop until you drop!
The Korean Cultural Centre is teaming up to present a Silent K-pop Disco Night so bring your craziest dance moves.
Presented by Brisbane City Council in partnership with BEMAC, supported by Korean Cultural Centre Australia.
2:00 PM That K-pop Shop merchandise market
4:00 PM Panel Discussion “Fresh off the boat”
5:00 PM Panel Discussion “What is K-popping today”
6:00 PM K-Vocal Workshop
6:30 PM Live Music Performance Supporting Act: K.A.T.U.
7:00 PM Live Music Performance Headliner: Fingerfunk from Singapore
7:30 PM Silent Disco Begins
- Seated or Standing ticketing is only for Fingerfunk performance. Seats for panel sessions will be allocated on first come first served basis.
- Silent disco will be limited capacity (120 headsets) and will be first come first served basis. Please indicate at box office if you want to reserve in advance.
- Vocal workshop will be limited capacity of 35 people and will be first come first served basis. Please indicate at box office if you want to reserve in advance.
What are my parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Free parking is conveniently located at the venue for up to 56 cars.
- Brisbane City Council pay and display parking is also available on Main Street and surrounding streets.
- The street parking is free in surrounding streets
What are my transport options for getting to and from the event?
Public Transport From CBD:
By Bus: Catch bus 232 at Edward Street Stop 142 (near Queen Street) to Main Street at Story Bridge East, Stop 6.
By Ferry: Catch a free ferry from Eagle Street Pier Ferry Terminal to Holman Street Ferry Terminal. Walk 307m to 102 Main St, Kangaroo Point. Ferry leaves every 15 minutes.
Visit www.translink.com.au for more information.