Hello excellent readers,
I’ve been studying for a couple of years now, and have now reached my final semester. It’s pretty bloody hectic, so have reluctantly decided to put a little pause on our MIIO activities till the end of semester.
Don’t panic, there is still ridiculous amounts of handy and important content that needs to be read so here’s a handy little scrap of links you could/should visit while you’re here.
- Have you checked out the all-encompassing TOOLBOX full of handy free downloads, templates, links and advice?
- How about our $25 Music Industry Field Guide: a downloadable PDF collection that summarises some of the key takeaways of the course content
- If you don’t wanna buy membership to the video content, try some on-demand webinars instead. $10 a pop.
- Go through the article archives for specific how-to tips and tricks, or scour the “Week in the Life of” section! So many interesting stories out there.
- Of course the serious gold is all in the course content – why not grab a membership and explore some of the timeless topics we’ve got covered: management, tax & legals, touring, marketing etc etc etc.
Alright, what are you waiting for? Go get amongst it!