Website The Hindley/HQ
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Venue Manager to join one of the most exciting venues to open in Adelaide.
Located in the CBD this new pub/restaurant will boast the capacity of 650, the concept has been designed to operate from breakfast through to dinner and beyond into a late night music venue, boasting bands and DJ’s at the weekend. With a prime weekend CBD location and being housed in a larger development the opportunities are endless.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the hospitality sector, who is autonomous in their approach but enjoys a team environment and who thrives on the operational side of the business.
Working below the General Manager the role is as laid out below.
- oversee all operational aspects of the venue
- work closely with the sales and marketing team to conduct functions
- identity training and recruitment needs for HR
- deliver excellence in customer service
- having a strong focus on ambience during operational hours
- working with the GM around budgets and KPI’s
- developing new ideas and strategies
- compliance with all legal requirements
- a can-do attitude
- ideally 3 years hospitality management
- a vibrant and pleasant nature
- strong leadership skills
- professional presentation and communication skills
- high level attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- RP licence holder
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job-apply/33648552 →