Hi, we’re moshtix, Australia’s most trusted independent ticketing provider, specializing in live music and a broad range of entertainment events. We work with some of the country’s most iconic entertainment events, exhibitions, festivals and venues, helping people discover and share the live entertainment they love.
We’re looking for a driven, eye for detail operator to support our vision to become Australasia’s best ticketing and marketing services company. Reporting to the Head of Client Services and based in our head office in Sydney, you’ll be responsible for event building services on our licensed software platform (Audience View)
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Event Building: With an exceptional eye for detail you will be responsible for ticket event builds for both reserved seat and general admission events. Providing exceptional day to day support to our Client Relationship Managers on a range of key local and national clients covering music, consumer exhibitions, and cultural events you will be responsible to bring the event to life on our ticketing platform.
- Product Champion: You will be the point person for the software provider managing system upgrades and enhancements, escalation point for day to day platform support, trouble shooting, training and process management. You will also be charged with unlocking the full potential of the ticketing system to open up sales opportunities for our valued clients
- Business Support: Help other staff and departments during peak periods and provide cover for staff leave from time to time. Provide support to the Client Services team at key events where required. Having people in our team who recognise the importance of supporting one another is a key part of the culture of moshtix. You will also have the opportunity to manage a small handful of clients directly.
- Project Support: Play an active role in nominated key projects that we undertake from time to time to drive the business forward. This could include projects that involve improvements to our ticketing platform, reviews of operational processes, Culture Club projects, etc. We look to involve everyone in the business in a project at some stage to help us get the best outcome, and provide work variety to the team.
- Culture: Make a positive contribution to the culture of moshtix and look for ways to help us become Australia’s employer of choice in the ticketing industry. Get involved in our Culture Club from time to time!
You’ll have a minimum 3+ years’ experience in the ticketing industry with a proven track record in ticket building. You have a passion for events and a strong awareness of how our industry operates, allowing you to easily relate to staff, promoters, venues and ticket buyers alike. You understand the value of relationships in an industry like ours, and will roll your sleeves up whenever required to make sure our clients and staff are serviced to the highest level at all times, and our reputation in market is constantly enhanced.
You are a proactive, responsive, and highly organized and detailed self-starter who great pride in what you do. You’ll bring lots of positive energy to our workplace and to the experience our clients have with moshtix, and in return will be exposed to many opportunities to help you develop your skills and move your career forward.
A market competitive remuneration package would be offered to the successful candidate subject to experience and credentials. Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com by May 1st 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.