Website Beatle Soup
Freshly oiled and ready for a trip to the moon and back, Beatle Soup is a small but ambitious record label based in Sydney.
We’ve got two exciting new releases from two new signings and we a talented intern who wants to be apart of quickly growing label.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN…
1. Email like a boss. We’ve got alot going on behind the scenes and need to get the word out to blogs, radios, papers, publications, etc about new releases, interviews, collaborations, projects etc.
2. Take our social media to the next level. We’ve got an inhouse design and video team (with a greenscreen!) who are capable of producing extremely high calibre content. We’re looking for someone who “gets” social media and can help us post on a regular basis. Check out the video page on our website for an idea of what we’re all about (https://www.beatlesoup.com/pages/videos)
3. Work well remotely. We don’t have an office and run this label in between uni / full time work. We meet up for coffees, lunch, etc but mostly communicate using the internet using Facebook and Trello. We’re looking for someone who likes the idea of flexible hours and being casual.
4. Be part of the team. We’d love to find someone who has ideas and isn’t afraid to share them.
WHY JOIN THE BS TEAM?
1. You’ll be given a lot of freedom & responsibility.
2. The BS team is fun, talented and loves to share knowledge.
3. We have a background in technology startups so we run a tight ship (ie our game plan / tasks are well organised in a trello)
4. Most importantly, we don’t think of music as a commodity. Music is art, and we want to work with passionate, talented and creative artists who are deeply committed to their craft and show a keen interest in pushing themselves and their music.
Shoot us a message and tell us a bit about yourself!