Melbourne based Dance Music Label Vicious Recordings are looking for a new Product Co-Ordinator to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Digital product delivery and Meta-Data, and must be able to work across all aspects of the label liaising with A&R, Marketing, Promotions and 3rd Party Distributors.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong time management, planning and attention to detail
- Timely and proactive problem solving
- Great networking skills and ability to build effective relationships
- Project management skills and ability to see things through from start to finish
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs – Adobe Suite knowledge is a bonus
- Experience in Music Industry preferred but not essential
- Management and timely delivery of content to distributors
- Updating release schedule and release timelines
- Oversee distribution of releases & liaise with Digital Aggregators
- Liaise with label managers for assets/releases from start to finish
- Providing feedback and assistance to artists, managers, labels etc.
- Maintaining registrations with APRA, PPCA, PPL
- Maintain various Data related documents.
Work Type – Permanent Part Time (Tuesday, Friday & 3rd day of choice)
Hours – 10am – 6pm
Salary – Dependent on experience and can be discussed at time of interview
If this sounds like the right job for you please send your CV and a detailed cover letter to Rick@vicious.com.au
To apply for this job email your details to Rick@vicious.com.au